Working with old stuff sometimes forces you to make a few mods. Like :
- Kenwood TS-700G CTCSS because most of the dutch repeaters have CTCSS now.
- Mode switch puls mod safe you're preamp
- CTCSS mod because most of the dutch repeaters have CTCSS now.
- Variable output power mod because less is more
- Z817 BNC mod because I like to work with BNC connectors on QRP
- FT-817 speaker replacement. The internal speaker from the FT-817 can be a hole lot better then the factory fitted.
- FT-817 PowerPole. A 3D printed adapter to use Anderson Power Pole connectors on directly on a FT817(ND)